- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Prevent rust with “Parkerized” pump piston, ram and extension screw.
- No leak “Uniweld” construction.
- State of the art design reduces repair time.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and
- Lightweight forged base provides more steel only where strength is required.
- The heavy-duty extension screw and release valve were designed to eliminate parts and reduce the chances of breakage and excessive wear.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard
- Designed with a removable plug so a gauge can be adapted to the jack.
- “G” models are designed with a removable plug so a gauge can be adapted to the jack.
- Ships direct from manufacturer.
|Low Lift Height||9.4488″|
|High Lift Height||18.8976″|
|Base Size||5.5118″ x 5.5118″|
|Shipping Weight||18 lbs.|