For heavy duty truck, agriculture, construction, mining, mobile home, oil field, automotive, and marine applications where lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing, or straightening are required.
12 1/2 Ton Capacity Low Height Bottle Jack
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Prevent rust with “Parkerized” pump piston, ram and extension screw.
- No leak “Uniweld” construction.
- State of the art design reduces repair time.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and
- Lightweight forged base provides more steel only where strength is required.
- The heavy-duty extension screw and release valve were designed to eliminate parts and reduce the chances of breakage and excessive wear.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
|Low Lift Height||6.6929″|
|High Lift Height||13.1890″|
|Base Size||5.5118″ x 5.5118″|
|Shipping Weight||15 lbs.|