Tests all light circuits on military vehicles with NATO plugs
12-Pin NATO Truck-Side Circuit Tester
Verifies Continuity on Vehicles Utilizing a Standard 12-Pin NATO Socket.
The 25-ft. cable allows the user to sit in the cab of the vehicle while testing all the electrical circuits.
- Handheld circuit continuity tester
- STANAG 4007 wiring specifications displayed on label
- Identifies open and crossed circuits
- Ground Selection Switch for testing both wire circuits
- For 12-way NATO plugs
- 12 to 24-volt working range
- Includes 25-ft. cable and custom blow-molded case
• NATO Truck-Side Tester (#8010-AS) • 25′ Cable (#CBL-8010-AS) • Blow-Molded Case (#ENC-0007)