2 Bar Portable Tire Inflation Cage
2 BAR PORTABLE TIRE INFLATION CAGE
Features and Benefits:
- Exceed the requirements of OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177 in the U.S.
- Portable perfect for road service vehicles
- Max tire size: 48’’ OD X 13’’ W
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 21-1/2‘’ X 16-3/4‘’ X 51-3/32‘’
- Powder coated UV resistant
The portable inflation cage is often used by road service vehicles for changing and inflating tires on trucks, buses, military vehicles, etc. This light, compact yet sturdy inflation cage is manufactured in our Canadian plant using steel that meets the toughest standards in North America.
The portable inflation cage folds down to a depth of only 6”, making it very easy to stow in your service truck. These safety cages, a mandatory precaution for tire inflation, provide good protection and exceed the requirements of OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177 in the U.S. Before using the portable inflation cage, please read the instructions carefully.
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship
|Dimensions||53.5 × 23 × 7 cm|