For use in heavy duty trucks, farm equipment, building construction, construction and mining equipment, mobile home set-up and oil field applications.
20 Ton Capacity Standard Height Air Operated Hydraulic Bottle Jack
- Fast efficient air pump reduces lifting time and has a built-in relief mechanism which prevents the jack from being used beyond its maximum allowable capacity.
- Convenient push button air valve connected to an in-line filter prevents contaminates from entering the air/hydraulic system.
- Unique design allows for manual operation when air is not available.
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Parkerized coating on pump piston, extension screw and extension adapters and chrome coated ram offer protection against rust.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Carrying handle.
|Low Lift Height||10.875″|
|High Lift Height||20.5″|
|Base Size||6.44″ x 9″|
|Shipping Weight||41 lbs.|