DeWalt® 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
20V Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
Features and Benefits:
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes.
- 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed.
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed.
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control.
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Battery not included
The DCS380B 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw has a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting. The keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life. Battery and charger sold separately.
3 yr warranty on material and workmanship
|Dimensions||18 × 6 × 4 cm|