For heavy duty truck, agriculture, construction, mining, mobile home, oil field, automotive, and marine applications where lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing, or straightening are required.
22 Ton Capacity Bottle Jack with Gauge Hole
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Prevent rust with “Parkerized” pump piston, ram and extension screw.
- No leak “Uniweld” construction.
- State of the art design reduces repair time.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and
- Lightweight forged base provides more steel only where strength is required.
- The heavy-duty extension screw and release valve were designed to eliminate parts and reduce the chances of breakage and excessive wear.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard
- Designed with a removable plug so a gauge can be adapted to the jack.
- “G” models are designed with a removable plug so a gauge can be adapted to the jack.
|Low Lift Height||10.8268″|
|High Lift Height||20.1969″|
|Base Size||6.5748″ x 6.0630″|
|Shipping Weight||31 lbs.|