A heavy-duty floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses including the added capacity and maximum lift height required to handle most SUV and 1 Ton+ service trucks.
3 1/2 Ton Capacity SUV & Service Truck Jack
- U.S. Patent No. D683104 & 9,022,356
- Steel hydraulic block construction includes a double pump
piston design that quickly raises the jack to the maximum height
- 50″ long, two piece handle with knurled hand grip and foam handle sleeve provides:
– Ease of pumping
– Longer reach for positioning under overhang
– Ease for transportation and storage
– Ease of pumping in tight quarters when second handle section is removed
- 4″ low and 21-3/8″ maximum lift heights (without saddle adapter)
- 7″ low and 24-3/8″ maximum lift heights (with saddle adapter)
- Heavy-duty chassis for added strength and dependability
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Also available is our unique 3″ saddle extension adapter (Model 71303). Its patent pending design has been created to quickly lift the load. Since most SUV’s and service trucks have a higher low lift height, the increased height of the saddle allows for quicker positioning and quicker lifting of the vehicle. It saves time and effort and increases shop efficiency.
|Low Lift Height||4″|
|High Lift Height||21.375″|
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs.|
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov