3/4″ Drive Composite Impact Wrench with a 6″ Anvil
3/4″ Drive Composite Impact Wrench w/6″ Anvil
Features and Benefits
- 6" extended anvil helps to reach where the standard anvil can’t
- Made with superior comfort
- Twin-hammer motors provide high torque acceleration in the critical first five seconds of use; maximum torque: 1,200 ft./lbs.
- Features a patented anti-head spread design which increases durability
- Lightweight, and energy efficient motor
This 3/4" drive impact wrench is designed with the Twin-Hammer mechanism that provides more power and smooth balanced blows. It’s made with a composite pistol style housing, which provides superior comfort from its strong, lightweight, even balanced and compact profile. Also its ergonomic soft grip provides firm comfortable holding for long periods of time. The handle exhaust directs air away from work piece and operator. The SK Pro-Gun family is made with high quality, power, lightweight and comfortable for maximum work and a longer tool life! Maximum torque: 1,200 ft./lbs.; free speed: 5,750 RPM; minimum hose size: 1/2"; average air consumption: 6.9 cfm; tool length: 8.62"; weight: 6.89 lb.
90 day warranty w/ customer POP send in for repair
|Dimensions||21.38 × 14.5 × 9 cm|