To remove, install and transport (in the lowered position) both 14” & 15-1/2” heavy duty clutches and flywheels.
300 Lbs. Capacity Floor Type Hydraulic Clutch Jack
- Clutch/flywheel removal and installation becomes a one man job.
- Tilting saddle enables clutch to be positioned in either horizontal position for clearing underneath truck or vertical position for installation and removal.
- Adjustment bolt on saddle aligns clutch and flywheel.
- Spline shaft rotates 360 degrees, turns left and right for clutch and engine alignment. 2” and 1-3/4” spline shafts included.
- Conveniently located release valve and 360 degree rotating pump handle allow jack to be operated in any work position.
|Low Lift Height||11.5″|
|High Lift Height||37.75″|
|Shipping Weight||148 lbs.|