For easy movement of vehicles that have been rendered inoperable due to engine/ transaxle removal or other mechanical problems. Frees up lifts and floor jacks for other work to be performed. Used in automobile repair, collision repair, and vehicle inspection applications.
3,600 Lbs. Capacity Car Dolly
- Supports a vehicle with or without tires.
- Allows FWD vehicle to be easily moved in the service bay when drive train has been removed.
- Universal design fits any car without the need for additional vehicle adapters.
- Quick and independent width and height adjustments. Fully adjustable outriggers to fit any vehicle frame width. Threaded lift saddles with rubber pads are independently adjustable and provide maximum frame protection.
- Does not require installation to the subframe or engine/transaxle cradle mounting holes.
- Can be used in pairs for maximum maneuverability in tight places.
- Four 6” diameter ball bearing mounted swivel caster wheels rated at 900 pounds capacity each.
- Two of the four 6” wheels have wheel locks to prevent dolly from moving.
|Height Adjustment||12.75″ to 15.75″|
|Length Adjustment||30″ to 60″|
|Shipping Weight||65 lbs.|
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov