Makita 5″ Random Orbit Sander
5″ RANDOM ORBIT SANDER, 3.0 AMP, 12,000 OPM
Features and Benefits:
- Rubberized Grip for Increased Comfort. Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM).
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control. Large 1/8″ random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding.
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up. Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment.
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination. Uses quick-change 5″ (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper.
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
Makita’s 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander (model BO5030) delivers fast, smooth performance with better grip and control. The BO5030 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class random orbit sander. It features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3 AMP motor for continuous operation, 1/8-inch random orbit action, and 12,000 OPM for fast and smooth sanding. The BO5030 is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomically designed rubberized palm that fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. The rubber sealed switch minimizes dust contamination and increases durability. The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal. The BO5030 uses quick-change five-inch eight-hole hook-and-loop abrasive disc.
30 day warranty on material and workmanship
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 7 cm|