Atlas® 10,000 lb. Capacity Platinum ALI Certified 2-Post Lift (Freight Prepaid)
ATLAS Platinum 10000 LB Certified 2-Post Lift
Features & Benefits:
- ALI Certified Lift
- 10,0000 lb. Capacity
- Column design with special Double “S” bends increasing column strength
- Can be installed Symmetrically OR Asymmetrically
- Overall Height: 135 7/8″ (11′ 3 7/8″) or 139 7/8″ (11′ 7 7/8″) (Cylinder Height 12′ 4″)
- Padded Carriages
- 3-Stage Front Arms & 2-Stage Rear Arms
- Single-Point Lock Release
- Powder Coat Finish
- Includes Double Screw-up Adapters
- Free 8 Piece Truck Adapter Set
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Standard with Premium ALLY Powerunit
- Shipping Weight: 1,850 lbs.
- 5 Year Structural Warranty/2 Year Hydraulic Warranty/2 Year Powerunit Warranty
- Freight Prepaid
- AP-PVL10-2/3 (Manufacturer Part #)
The Atlas® Platinum AP-PVL10 is a two (2) post certified commercial grade lift designed with the professional shop in mind. This lift is designed to accommodate the most common variety of vehicles seen in commercial repair shops today. The AP-PVL10 can be installed with the columns positioned symmetrically or asymmetrically. When the columns are installed in an asymmetric configuration exiting and entering the vehicle is easier and reduces the chance or getting dings or scratches in the door. When the columns are installed in a symmetric configuration the width between the columns is wider, allowing wider trucks and SUVs to use the lifts with ease.
The Atlas® Platinum AP-PVL10 features three (3) stage telescoping front arms, double screw rubber/metal adapters with truck height extensions, protective rubber pads mounted to the carriage, rubber column guards, and a price that cannot be matched.
The Atlas® Platinum AP-PVL10 is also ALI certified and backed by one of the industry’s best warranties for an added peace of mind.
The AP-PVL10 comes with a premium ALLY Hydraulic power unit. These units are certified by MET Laboratories to meet UL201 compliance standards. The ALLY power unit also features:
- 2.1 Gallons per Minute flow rate
- 208 – 230 volt single phase (60 Hz).
- 2 hp 3450 rpm motor (3.5 hp motor torque equivalent).
- 3.5 – Gallon opaque high-density plastic tank
- Pressure settings from 2300 to 3500 PSI.
- Extra-large junction box for easy installation
- Extra Heavy-Duty Honeywell BE22Q1-AL off/on switch.
- 2 Year Warranty included
Atlas® AP-PVL10 Specifications::
- Capacity: 10000 lbs
- Overall Height: 135 7/8″ (11′ 3 7/8″) or 139 7/8″ (11′ 7 7/8″) (Cylinder extends to 148′ or 12′ 4″)
- Overall Floor Width: 139″ (11′ 7″) Asymmetric/ 137 1/2″ (11′ 5 1/2″) Symmetric
- Outside Columns: 130″ (10′ 10″) Asymmetric/ 129 1/4″ (10′ 9 1/4″) Symmetric
- Inside Column Width: 107 3/4″ (8′ 11 3/4″) Asymmetric/ 112 1/2″ (9′ 4 1/2″) Symmetric
- Drive Thru: 91″ Asymmetric/ 99 1/2″ Symmetric
- Max Lift Height w/o Adapters: 72 1/2″
- Max Lift height w/ Adapters: 81 1/2″
- Minimum Arm Height: 4″
- Column Size: 7″ x 10 1/4″
- Base of Column: 15″ x 18″
- Column Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 8mm
- Motor/Electrical Requirement: 220volt Single Phase, 30 amp breaker required
- Oil Requirement: 3-5 Gallons AW32 or AW46 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Shipping Weight: 1850 lbs
- Adapter Heights: 4 Each 3″, 6″
- Arm Hole/Adapter Peg Size: 2″
|Dimensions||115 × 38 × 22 cm|