Wilton B.A.S.H® Sledge Hammer with 4 lb. Head and 12 in. Handle Length
BASH SLEDGE HAMMER 4 LB. HEAD
Features and Benefits:
- Unbreakable Handle Technology and steel core design prevents breaking during overstrikes
- Hi-Vis green easily identifiable on jobsite and Flat Head to stand upright for easy reach
- Safety plate locks head firmly to handle eliminating head dislodging
- Non-slip grip textured handle and Lanyard Hole to safely secure sledge to your wrist
- Anti-vibe neck ergonomically designed to prevent injury from repeated jobsite use
Drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications. Wilton is on a never-ending journey to create the highest quality, most indestructible tools on the market. On this journey we managed to design the patent pending, World’s Most Durable Hammer with Unbreakable™ Handle Technology.
Key Applications: Driving Stakes, Metalforming, Setting Bolts and Minor Demolition.
Not available for sale in Canada.
Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||12 × 4.5 × 2 cm|