Designed for removing, installing and transporting outboard mounted brake drums and inboard mounted drums with disc wheel hubs.
Brake Drum Handler
- Reduces lost-time injuries.
- Handles 15” and 16-1/2” drums.
- 35 1/2” handle for easy positioning during installation & removal.
- Rotating handle provides ease of raising and lowering drum.
- 8″ diameter ball bearing wheels, semi-pneumatic tires and 3/4” diameter axle provide easy maneuverability and balance of drum.
- Adjustable angle bracket secures both outboard and inboard mounted drums with disc wheel hubs to the drum handler’s carriage.
- Detachable handle for convenient storage.
|Low Lift Height||10.25″|
|High Lift Height||15.25″|
|Shipping Weight||64 lbs.|