“Day Of The Dead” RFP E-Series Welding Helmet
“Day of The Dead” RFP E-Series Welding Helmet
Features and Benefits:
- A huge 4 X 4 ADF set in a shade 10 passive lens for 40 square inches of 180 degree vision when your arc is struck
- One of the highest rated ADF’s in the world
- Externally adjustable 4 / 9-13 ADF with grind mode
- One of the lightest welding helmets on the market with 9 way adjustable halo for the maximum adjustability and comfort
- Some of the best looking graphics available anywhere
The new RFP E-Series welding helmets from Save Phace have a huge 4 X 4 inch ADF fixed into a shade 10 passive welding lens for 40 square inches of ear to ear vision once your arc is struck. In addition they offer external adjustments from grind mode all the up to shade 13, ideal for all types of welding cutting or grinding applications. Plus the sleek RFP design, killer graphics, light weight, and fully adjustable halo make these some of the best looking and most comfortable welding helmets in the world.
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, lead and lead compounds (Pb), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 9 cm|