This is a 12-month software license to the latest version of DDDL Professional Edition. The Professional Edition is needed to do ECM updating on 2010 & newer Freightliner Trucks , along with changing parameters on Freightliner Cascadia 2017 & newer.
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link v8 & v6 Combo Pro Edition – 12 Month License
The Pro Edition includes all the features of the Standard Edition, which means you can perform all dealer-level diagnostic functions such as DPF regens, turbo tests, and hundreds more.
This software actually gives you 3 different programs:
- DDDL v8.xx is for 2007 & newer engines (DDEC VI & newer).
- DDDL v6.xx is for 2006 & older engines.
- DDEC Reports is for all Detroit & Mercedes-Benz Truck engines for trip & lifetime reporting.
DDDL v8.xx is compatible with the following engines:
- EPA 2007 (Series 60, MBE900, MBE4000, DD13, & DD15)
- EPA 2010 (DD13 & DD15)
- GHG14 (DD13, DD15, & DD16)
- GHG17 (DD13, DD15, & DD16)
- Windows 7 or Higher
- 1.8 Ghz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 20GB of Hard Drive Space
- Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit color
- 1 free USB port
- Internet Access (For Updates & Initial Licensing)
- RP1210 Device such as a DieselLink or Nexiq USB Link 2
- This software is a 12-month license. After 12-months it will expire until and not function until you pay for another year.
- We are not affiliated with Detroit Diesel, nor are we a dealer.
- This is a digital download, no product will be shipped.
- Each time you want to update an ECU, Detroit Diesel also charges an event fee of around $250. If you are doing less then 5 programming events per year, we suggest renting one of our Remote Programming Kits instead.