Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link v8 & v6 Combo Standard Edition (12 Month License)
This is a 12-month software license to the latest version of DDDL Standard Edition. The Standard Edition allows you to run all diagnostic commands, along with change parameters on all engines & trucks except for 2017 & Newer Freightliner Cascadia. You also can not update ECMs to the latest calibration levels with Standard Edition. You would need Professional Edition or rent one of our Remote Programming Kits to perform those functions.
The Standard Edition enables you to perform all dealer-level diagnostic functions such as DPF regens, turbo tests, and hundreds more.
This software actually gives you 3 different programs:
- DDDL v8.xx is for 2007 & newer engines (DDEC VI & newer).
- DDDL v6.xx is for 2006 & older engines.
- DDEC Reports is for all Detroit & Mercedes-Benz Truck engines for trip & lifetime reporting.
DDDL v8.xx is compatible with the following engines:
- EPA 2007 (Series 60, MBE900, MBE4000, DD13, & DD15)
- EPA 2010 (DD13 & DD15)
- GHG14 (DD13, DD15, & DD16)
- GHG17 (DD13, DD15, & DD16)
- Windows 7 or Higher
- 1.8 Ghz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 20GB of Hard Drive Space
- Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit color
- 1 free USB port
- Internet Access (For Updates & Initial Licensing)
- RP1210 Device such as a DieselLink or Nexiq USB Link 2
- This software is a 12-month license. After 12-months it will expire until and not function until you pay for another year.
- We are not affiliated with Detroit Diesel, nor are we a dealer.
- This is a digital download, no product will be shipped.
- If you are doing less then 5 programming events per year, we suggest renting one of our Remote Programming Kits instead.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!