Super Hard Diamond Coated Round Micro Files
Diamond Micro Round Files
Features and Benefits:
- Strong but flexible
- Specifically engineered sizes designed for small round connector types
- Diameter sizes range from .030″ to .120″ and 5″ long
- For use in general filing applications such as steel, aluminum, plastic, brass, etc.
- Comes in a premium-quality holster with magnetic clasp
- Individual sizes are marked and available for replacements
IPA® introduces the first complete set of tools for cleaning round pin type electrical terminals commonly used in Cannon, Deutsch, bullet type and general filing applications. Size ranges include: 0.030-0.040” (2) 0.040-0.50” (2), 0.050-0.60”, 0.060-0.070”, 0.070”-0.080”, 0.080”-0.090, 0.090”-0.100”, 0.100”-0.110”, 0.110”-0.120”, and 0.120”-0.130. Each tool features a super hard diamond abrasive coating. The smallest sizes are made from Stainless Spring wire for strength and flexibility. Commonly used in automotive, truck, industrial and military-type applications, the Female Bullet Connector Cleaner Set can also be used for general file type applications where small orifice cleaning is required. The set covers a total of 10 sizes with duplicate cleaners in the 0.030” and 0.040” range. Each file is marked and/or color coded for replacements.
New out of box defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate DEHP, known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, vist – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||9 × 4.5 × 2 cm|