This cable is used on Cummins ECMs that are classified as CM2150. This bypass harness is used to connect directly to the ECM instead of going through the vehicle dash connector.
Diesel Laptops Bypass Breakout Cable for Cummins CM2150
The Cummins ECMs with the CM2150 system was mainly used by the ISB and ISC engines from 2007 through 2009, although other engine models will fit this cable if they are CM2150. If you are unsure if this is the correct cable for you, please contact us so we can look it up for you.
Our Cummins ECM breakout harness & cables can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- You are having issues with the diagnostic port on your commercial truck, and wish to bypass the vehicle wiring and go direct to the ECM.
- Most OEMs recommend NOT programming the vehicle through the dash connector, but instead, go directly to the ECM. These are the perfect programming cables for such a project.
- You have an ECM that is not installed on the truck, and wish to do programming or modifications to it on the workbench.
- Harness length is 10″.
- Professional, quality manufacturing of cables made in the USA.
- All cables are tested on live ECMs and validated before shipping.
- 12-month warranty on all components
NOTE: This cable will not work by itself. You will need part number BYPASS-MAIN for this cable to function properly. Our unique design allows you to purchase this main cable first, then purchase the “ends” that you need to connect to various ECMs.
Learn more about our engine bypass and programming cables in this short video