This cable is used on the more “newer” CAT engines, which includes the C7, C9, C11, C12, C13, C15, and more.
Diesel Laptops CAT 70 Pin ECM Bypass Breakout Cable
Some sample engine serial numbers (ESN) that this CAT cable harness would include:
- CAT C11, C13, & C15 with ESN KCA, JAM, KCB, BXS, SDL, LEE, MXS, NXS, or RKS
- CAT C7 & C7 with ESN KAP, LBM, NPH, SAP, WAX, YPG, 9DG, CKP, ETK, LFE, LFR, SRB, C7S, or C9S
If you engine serial is number is not listed, please call or email us so we can verify for you. If you look at your ECM, and it had 70-pins, this cable will work.
Our CAT cables can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Most OEMs recomend NOT programming the vehicle through the dash connector, but instead go direct to the ECM. These are the perfect programming cables for such a project.
- You are having issues with the diagnostic port on your commercial truck, and wish to bypass the vehicle wiring and go direct to the ECM.
- You have an ECM that is not installed on the truck, and wish to do programming or modifications to it on the workbench.
- Harness length is 10″.
- All cables are tested on live ECMs and validated before shipping.
- Professional, quality manufacturing of cables made in the USA.
- 12-month warranty on all components
NOTE: This cable will not work by itself. You will need part number BYPASS-MAIN for this cable to function properly. Our unique design allows you to purchase this main cable first, then purchase the “ends” that you need to connect to various ECMs
Learn more about our engine bypass and programming cables in this short video