The Diesel Laptops DieselLink is a universal truck communication adapter that works with both OEM and aftermarket truck diagnostic software. Our rugged adapter was built for truck repair facilities and designed to stand up to the daily usage you’d expect in the truck repair industry. While the adapter is focused on the heavy truck market, it also contains the protocols used in the automotive industry for both diagnostics and programming.
Diesel Laptops DieselLink with PF-Diagnose
Cables and accessories included!
The Diesel Laptops DieselLink is the absolute best device on the market today and comes with a 24-month warranty and everything you’ll need to get up and running quickly.
- 6-pin/9-pin vehicle Y-adapter
- 15′ USB cable
- OBDII Cable
- HD OBDII Cable (For 2013 and newer Mack and Volvo Trucks)
- Configuration utility CD and manuals
- Quick start reference guide
Better than Nexiq USB Link 2?
With a lower up-front cost, cheaper replacement cables, better warranty, better coverage and a 30-day money back guarantee, the DieselLink is hard to beat.
Multiple Protocol Support
The DieselLink supports 4 CAN channels including J1939 and ISO15765, all ODBII protocols, and many others.
4 Concurrent CAN channels
- 3 High-speed dual-wire CAN channels
- 1 Single wire/fault tolerant channel (SWCAN/FTCAN)
- CAN auto baud detection capable
- Supports all CAN baud rates
- J1939, ISO15765, IESCAN, GMLAN, PTCAN
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- ISO9141 and ISO14230 (K-Line and L-Line)
- GM UART
- Allison CEC Protocol
- Automotive Ethernet (DoIP)
The DieselLink can be used with OEM Software such as Cummins Insite, International NEDS, and Premium Tech Tool as well as aftermarket software like Pocketfleet PF-Diagnose (PFD).
- Allison DOC
- Bendix ACOM
- Caterpillar Electronic Technician (ET)
- Chrysler J2534 Application (11-bit CAN)
- Cummins Insite
- Cummins Insite Fault Viewer
- Cummins PowerSpec
- Dana Diagnostic Tool
- DashLogic – PassThruScope (11-bit,29-bit CAN, ISO15765, J1850VPW, ISO9141, ISO14230)
- Detroit Diagnostic Link
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Ford Module Programming (CAN Vehicles)
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- General Motors SPS (J1850VPW/11-bit CAN)
- General Motors GDS2 (11-bit CAN on pins 6, 14)
- HINO Diagnostic Explorer (DX2)
- International Diamond Logic Builder (DLB)
- International NavKal
- International ServiceMaxx J1708
- International ServiceMaxx J1939
- International NEDS
- International NavKal
- Meritor WABCO Toolbox
- Noregon JPRO Professional
- PACCAR DAVIE4
- Perkins Electronic Service Tool (EST)
- Pocketfleet PF-Diagnose (PFD)
- RA Consulting – Silver Scan Tool
- Toyota CUW (11-bit CAN)
- Volvo/Mack/UD Premium Tech Tool (PTT)
PF-Diagnose allows you to view active & inactive codes for engines, transmissions, DPF systems, and more.
- Allison – Generation 3 (Introduced in 2000) and newer. Includes 1000, 2000, 3000, & 4000 Series
- Eaton – All Models (Including Hybrid)
- Cummins – All Engines
- Detroit Diesel – All Engines
- CAT Engines – On highway Only
- MBE900 & MBE4000 – All Engines
- PACCAR – All Engines
- International – Both MaxxForce & pre-MaxxForce
- Volvo – All Engines
- Mack – All Engines
- Isuzu – N-Series Trucks (Will also do forced regen)
- Hino – 2012 & Newer (Will also do forced regen)
- Mitsubishi Fuso – 2012 & Newer (Will also do forced regen)
- Ford F-Series Diesel (Will also do forced regen)
- Dodge Trucks with Cummins Engines – All Years
- John Deere – Construction & Agriculture
- Volvo – Construction Equipment
- CAT – Construction Equipment using J1708/J1939 protocols
- … plus many more!
- Bendix ABS
- Wabco ABS
- Haldex ABS
- Wabash ABS
- EATON – All Systems (Except Hybrid)
- Freightliner – Cab Controller
- International – Cab Contollers
- PACCAR – Peterbilt & Kenworth Cab Controllers
- Auto – All Domestics with OBDII (1996 to present)
- Auto – All Imports with OBDII (1996 to present)
- Industrial Use Engines
- Marine Engines
- … and TONS more. Just email us if you have any questions!
PF-Diagnose will now perform DPF Regens on select engines.
- Cummins ISX12 CM2350 (2013-2019)
- Cummins ISX15 CM2350 (2013-2019)
- Cummins ISL CM2350 (2013-2019)
- Detroit Diesel DD13 EPA2010 (2010-2012)
- Detroit Diesel DD15 EPA2010 (2010-2012)
- Detroit Diesel DD16 EPA2010 (2010-2012)
- MaxxForce 11 EPA2010 & Newer (2010 & Newer)
- MaxxForce 13 EPA2010 & Newer (2010 & Newer)
- MaxxForce 15 EPA2010 & Newer (2010 & Newer)
Run Ash & SCR Accumulator Resets on Detroit Diesel DD13 & DD15 EPA2010 (2010-2102) Models
Better Fault Code Descriptions
We are now integrating our existing fault code databases right into PF-Diagnose. This means you will see more well-defined explanations of fault codes, and clearer information to help you repair those problems. Expect to see the full integration of step-by-step repair information in the near future!
Automatic VIN Decoder
We have integrated out Diesel VIN decoder into PF-Diagnose. When your laptop is connected to the Internet and a commercial truck, you can now view detailed vehicle information such as exact model, detailed engine information, build information, and much more.
With Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS) Support, PF-Diagnose can now view previously hidden proprietary diagnostic codes, such as specific emission or body controller fault codes. All of these are now displayed.
Auto Protocol Support
Tired of having to manually select J1939 or J1708? You can now just select “Auto” and our software will connect on all available protocols eliminating the possibility of user error.
With support form Diesel Laptops you’ll get access to certified IT professionals and field trained Diesel Technicians.
Our experts can guide you through any issue from basic connection issues to complex software issues and everything in between. Multi-lingual support is also available.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!