This Diesel Laptops converter adapter is for converting an OBDII connection to the standard Heavy Duty 9 pin. This allows users to install OBD2 devices such as Electronic logging devices and use diagnostic equiptment equipped with an obd2 cable on vehicles equipped with a 9 pin connector. This small, durable converter cable will work with all known adapters.
Diesel Laptops Female OBDII to 9 Pin Converter
This adapter cable works with all known vehicle diagnostic adapter manufacturers, including:
- Nexiq – USB Link original and USB Link 2
- DG Tech – DPA5 and DPA5 Plus
- Noregon – DLA 2.0+
- DrewTech – DrewLinQ & TVIT
- Cummins – Inline 5, 6, & 7
- CAT – Comm III
- Can also be used to install ELD devices in 9 pin equipped vehicles!
- Compact, durable design
- 2 Year Warranty
- Universal fit with all diagnostic adapters