The Fleet and Triage Tool from Diesel Laptops is your solution for quick repairs, common bi-directional commands, and easy access to repair information.
Diesel Laptops Fleet and Triage Diagnostic Truck Tool
Fleet and Triage Software
While not as powerful as our dealer level tool, this software still packs quite the punch, allowing you to perform DPF regens, resets, and related commands.
Fleet and Triage Capabilities:
- Perform DPF Regens, Resets, and related commands.
- Perform cylinder cut-out tests.
- Change vehicle road speed.
- Reset of maintenance lights for engine oil, transmission oil, and many others.
- Perform DEF system tests and commands of components.
- Cummins in Dodge Trucks
- Detroit Diesel
- Ford 6.0L, 6.4L, 6.7L, & 7.3L
- Mercedes Benz MBE900
- Mercedes Benz MBE400
- Mercedes Benz in Sprinters
- Mitsubishi FUSO
- PACCAR MX
- PACCAR PX
Fleet and Triage Limitations:
If you are comparing this to our Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool, we can summarize what you will not receive or do with this tool when compared to that Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool:
- Program injectors.
- Perform calibration of components such as VGT actuators.
- Change parameters besides road speed.
- Labor Time Guide with Estimating Software (Available to purchase separately).
- KnowledgeBase v2.0 (Not available to purchase separately).
- Free training vouchers for our online and offline training classes (Available to purchase separately).
- Free Featured Listing on FleetPal.io. ($199/year value)
- This tool can’t be upgraded to include other dealer level modules such as off-highway, marine, or powersports.
Hardware and Accessories
This kit includes a rugged 8″ Windows Tablet as well as a rugged carrying case to house your tablet, cables and accessories.
Fleet and Triage Windows Tablet Specifications:
- Windows 10 Home Edition 64-Bit
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Atom x5-Z8530 CPU @ 1.44 Ghz
- 64 GB Solid State Drive
- 2 USB Ports – USB 3.0 and Micro
- HDMI Output
Once you know your code, head to DTC Solutions to find your “quick” repair information. This program has a lifetime license and is simple to use. Pick your ECU and model, find your code, and see exactly what you need to know about that code, including components to look at for repairs.
Technician Training is included
Not only do we offer weekly online TEXA training courses to help you get to know your software, but we offer Diesel Technician training as well.
One free Diesel Technician training class is included with your purchase.
Expert help is standing by
One year of Premium Technical Support is included. During this time, you will have unlimited access to certified IT professionals and field trained Diesel Technicians.
Our experts can guide you through any issue from basic connection issues to complex software issues and everything in between. Multi-lingual support is also available.
Trade Up Program
This tool is intended for customers that need mid-range tool, secondary diagnostic tools, or for fleets looking for more limited coverage. We also offer a trade up program, so that customers who purchase this tool have a path to trade it back in and upgrade to a Dealer Level tool.