The Diesel Laptops 9-pin splitter is designed to be used in commercial trucks that require having two different devices plugged into the data port at once. Since trucks only come with 1 data port, and with today’s ELDs, it leaves a shortage of connection points.
Diesel Laptops Universal J1939 9 Pin Splitter Cable
This adapter cable works with all known vehicle diagnostic adapter manufacturers and truck manufacturers, including:
- Nexiq – USB Link original and USB Link 2
- DG Tech – DPA5 and DPA5 Plus
- Noregon – DLA 2.0+
- DrewTech – DrewLinQ & TVIT
- Cummins – Inline 5, 6, & 7
- CAT – Comm III
- … and many more!
- Compact, durable design
- 2 Year Warranty
- Universal fit with all diagnostic adapters