Uneven brake pad wear? Eliminate guesswork when troubleshooting disc brake problems
Disc Brake System Analyzer
The Only Tool that Identifies an Imploded Brake Hose and Accurately Detects Exactly Where the Problem Lies Without Breaking a Line.
For over 20 years the Disc Brake System Analyzer has been a critical tool for brake diagnostics. The Disc Brake System Analyzer is a must have for the professional brake technician. It is the only tool that can quickly identify an imploded brake hose and can quickly diagnose a proportioning valve imbalance.
- Has two load cells attached to analog gauges that each have a range of 0-5000 PSI (0-350 BAR)
- Gauges are built with a red tell-tale memory needle that allows for one-man brake testing
- Tests improperly adjusted proportioning valves, air in hydraulic systems, power booster problems, rear brake adjustment check, etc.
- Tests sticky or broken brake calipers
- Identifies the exact cause of uneven wear
• (2) Disc Brake System Analyzers (#7884-AS) • Blow-Molded Case (#7884-13)