Cleaning Features & Green Characteristics:
- Floating / full contact nozzle design provides a quiet operation.
- Thorough forced air cleaning – utilizes 100% of the compressed air.
- Uses less energy – both electricity (115VAC or 24VDC & approx. 6 AMP Draw) and compressed air.
- Most efficient with accurate cleaning technology by concentrating equally on every substrate cell throughout the process.
- Fully automated operation with minimal operator oversight, freeing up the technician to simultaneously do other work in the shop.
- Includes multiple nozzles for cleaning both standard and flange filters.
- DPF filter cleaning results: > 99.9%
Ash Control & Cleanup:
- Includes a vacuum system using HEPA filter dust control.
- Innovative ash disposal system allows for quick, easy and safe removal and disposal of particulate matter
Now Can Clean Medium Duty DPFs!
- Ask us about the KL22083: Flange Filter Air Knife Assembly: Adapts the KL22020 to clean Medium Duty flanged DPF filters.
Versatility & Ease of Operation:
- Lightweight and Portable – ideal cleaning system for use in the shop or on a service vehicle.
- Quick Reference Guide printed on the panel.
- Cleans filters with diameters ranging from 170mm – 400mm (6.6 inch – 15.7 inch) in approximately 30-60 minutes depending on the size.
- Recognized to be most effective and least costly to purchase and operate by large equipment manufacturers and supply companies.
- CE Certified.
- Weight=400 lbs., 42″ (L) x 33″ (W) x 53″ (H)
BONUS: Includes TruckFaultCodes.com
Exclusively only available through DieselLaptops.com, we offer every customer purchasing K-Line a free 12-month subscription to www.TruckFaultCodes.com. This website will give you repair information on every single diagnostic code that exists. This covers all diesel trucks, from Cummins with Dodge engines all the way up to your normal commercial trucks such as Freightliner, Peterbilt, Volvo, and all the rest of them Coverage includes all the truck components such as engine, transmissions, ABS, cab, chassis, and more. You can also view more on the TruckFaultCodes.com website.