Egr Leak Detection Kit 2007-09 Maxxforce Dt, 9 & 10 :: KL20050NAV
For use on the 2007-2009 MaxxForce DT, 9 & 10.
- Designed to detect leaks on the EGR cooler
- Can help to find leaks on both the exhaust side and the coolant side of the EGR Cooler System
This tool kit is designed to detect leaks on the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) cooler using two separate and different tests. The first test uses air pressure while the operator looks for air pressure decay on an air pressure gage to check for leaks in the exhaust side of the EGR Cooler system. The second test uses air pressure while the operator looks for leaks in the form of bubbles in a can of water to check for leaks in the coolant side of the EGR Cooler system.
- KL20020-1 Small Quick Connect 1
- KL20020-2A Cold Side Seal – Pop Off 1
- KL20020-2B Hot & Cold Side – Air Inlet 1
- KL20020-3 Hot Side Seal – Pop Off 1
- KL20020-4A Hot Side End Seal 1
- KL20020-4B Hot & Cold Side Leak Detection Fitting 1
- KL20020-5 Cold Side End Seal 1
- KL20020-13 Pressure Regulator 1