ESCO 22 Ton EZ-Wheel Jack Stands (Pair)
The ESCO 22 Ton EZ-Wheel Jack Stands [Pair] (MODEL 10459) are designed to support loads of up to 22 tons (44,000 lbs. per stand), making it ideal for a variety of industrial applications, including construction, semi-truck service/fleet, material handling, and any maintenance garage. The ESCO EZ-Wheel Jack Stands are equipped with two large transport wheels, as well as an extended handle, making it easy to maneuver and transport to different locations. Once in position, the handle can be removed with ease, allowing for greater flexibility in tight spaces. Each stand also includes a locking pin for added safety and security. The lifting column is easy to position and adjust, with three different axle height positions to choose from. Additionally, the stand features a locking pin holder to prevent loss and a 1/4 inch thick solid steel base plate for added stability. With a one-year warranty included, the ESCO 22 Ton EZ-Wheel Jack Stands are a reliable and versatile solution for heavy-duty lifting and support needs.
- Support loads up to 22 Tons (44,000 lbs. per stand).
- Fitted with 2 large transport wheels.
- Easy to wheel and maneuver with included extended handle.
- Transport to location and remove handle with ease.
- Great for construction, fleet and semi-truck, material handling, maintenance garages, and more.
- Each stand includes locking pin.
- Easy position and adjust lifting column – adjust to 3 different axle height positions.
- Locking pin holder is secured to stand to prevent loss.
- 1/4 in. thick solid steel base plate for added stability.
- Sold as a pair.
- one-year warranty