The ESCO PRO SERIES 20 TON “SHORTY” AIR HYDRAULIC BOTTLE JACK lifting equipment is designed with the heavy-duty tire service market in mind.
ESCO Pro Series 20 Ton “Shorty” Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack
The ESCO PRO SERIES 20 TON “SHORTY” AIR HYDRAULIC BOTTLE JACK lifting equipment is designed with the heavy-duty tire service market in mind. With lifting capacities from 12 Ton and up to 30 Tons, there is a Jack that will fit any service technician’s needs. Each jack is designed uniquely for specific applications including Commercial Truck, Bus, Tractor & Farm Equipment, and much more.
- Fully welded cylinder and frame provide superior strength and extended service life.
- Extra thick jack base provides exceptional support and stability in severe conditions.
- Super Low Profile “Shorty” Design – Great for low clearance application.
- The compact design makes these jacks great for multiple applications including Commercial Truck, Bus, Tractor & Farm Equipment, and much more.
- Chrome-plated piston for extra rust and corrosion resistance.
- Fitted with a safety valve to prevent overloading.
- Double spring design for controlled and safe descent while releasing pressure from the cylinder.
- Heat Treated Adjustable Extension Screw provides additional and precise height adjustments. Assists in not overextending cylinder to reach designed heights.
- Design to be operated using air or manually with included two-piece lifting/lowering handle.
- Includes 4 ft. swivel end air hose with easy to use handheld push-button air trigger. Air trigger includes 1/4 in. NPT fitted air inlet, in-line air filter (extends the life of air motor), and airflow latch- for easier constant airflow while raising of the jack to load.
- Fitted with a heavy-duty constructed chrome-plated air motor designed with wear-resistant parts to ensure longevity and dependability in any lifting application.