ESCP Pro Series 20 Ton “Shorty” Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack
The ESCO PRO SERIES 20 TON “SHORTY” AIR HYDRAULIC BOTTLE JACK lifting equipment is designed with the heavy-duty tire service market in mind. With lifting capacities from 12 Ton and up to 30 Tons, there is a Jack that will fit any service technician’s needs. Each jack is designed uniquely for specific applications including Commercial Truck, Bus, Tractor & Farm Equipment, and much more.
- Fully welded cylinder and frame provide superior strength and extended service life.
- Extra thick jack base provides exceptional support and stability in severe conditions.
- Super Low Profile “Shorty” Design – Great for low clearance application.
- The compact design makes these jacks great for multiple applications including Commercial Truck, Bus, Tractor & Farm Equipment, and much more.
- Chrome-plated piston for extra rust and corrosion resistance.
- Fitted with a safety valve to prevent overloading.
- Double spring design for controlled and safe descent while releasing pressure from the cylinder.
- Heat Treated Adjustable Extension Screw provides additional and precise height adjustments. Assists in not overextending cylinder to reach designed heights.
- Design to be operated using air or manually with included two-piece lifting/lowering handle.
- Includes 4 ft. swivel end air hose with easy to use handheld push-button air trigger. Air trigger includes 1/4 in. NPT fitted air inlet, in-line air filter (extends the life of air motor), and airflow latch- for easier constant airflow while raising of the jack to load.
- Fitted with a heavy-duty constructed chrome-plated air motor designed with wear-resistant parts to ensure longevity and dependability in any lifting application.
|Capacity||20 Ton (40,000 lbs.)|
|Min. Height||7.125 in.|
|Max. Height||12.625 in.|
|Ram Travel||3.25 in.|
|Screw Adjustment||2.5 in.|
|Saddle Width||1.75 in.|
|Base Thickness||1.25 in.|
|Base Size L x W||8.25 x 5.75 in.|
|Inner Package||15.125 x 7.875 x 8.125 in.|
|Outer Package||15 x 8 x 8 in.|
|Net Weight||34 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||35 lbs.|
|Air Inlet Fitting||1/4 in. NPT|
|Air Pressure||110-125 psi|