Generates up to 25,000 lbs of force to remove even the most difficult seized wheel hubs.
Fruehauf Hub Puller
- Forcing screw is manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability.
- Black oxide finished coating resists corrosion.
- Incorporates a bearing mounted stationary anvil, virtually eliminating torsional friction and resulting in increased pulling power
- Remove the hub cap.
- Ensure the hub threads are in good condition, clean and free of debris.
- Back the forcing screw of the hub puller out.
- Thread the tool into the hub by hand using the two tabs on the side of the tool. If the tool will not thread in by hand, check hub threads for damage.
- Once the tool is tight on the hub, begin to turn the forcing screw with either a hand or impact wrench. (Up to 1⁄2″ drive.)
- Once the wheel assembly has been removed, unscrew the tool from the hub and repeat on the remaining hub(s)
With all the care, craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every Tiger Tool product, you can be sure you’re choosing a product that’s built to last and engineered to perform. Tiger Tool offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on castings, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.