The Vehicle Network Bridge Air adapter communicates to your PC wirelessly through WiFi and Bluetooth. It can also be connected by a standard USB connector. The Adapter is USB or vehicle-powered. There are two CAN/J1939 and one J1708/J1587 data links via a 15-pin connector.
Grandview Vehicle Network Bridge Kit (VNB) Air Wireless
- 802.11 wireless connectivity (ad-hoc and infrastructure modes)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Both CAN ports auto detect between 250k, 500k, and 1M baud rates
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure connection
- Is fully compliant with TMC’s RP1210 standard
- Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate the status of USB Power, WiFi, Bluetooth, J1708/J1587, and two (2) CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939 and ISO 15765 protocols
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems
- Free! VNB Reader software included (also available for iOS and Android)
RP1210 Compliance with OEM Software
The VNB Air has been tested with the following OEM applications.
- Allison DOC
- Bendix Acom
- Cummins INSITE
- Cummins PowerSpec
- Cummins CalTerm 3
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link 8
- Eaton Service Ranger
- Noregon JPro
- Pocketfleet Diagnostic Solutions PF-Diagnose
- Volvo Tech Tool
- Wabco Toolbox
Supports Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems.
The adapter has a full one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!