Grandview Vehicle Network Bridge Kit (VNB)
The Vehicle Network Bridge adapter can communicate with your PC through a standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) connector. The Adapter is USB powered. There are two CAN/J1939 and one J1708/J1587 data links via a 15-pin connector.
With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council’s RP1210 C standard, the Vehicle Network Bridge adapter will work with any software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application with the adapter to make that determination).
Each Vehicle Network Bridge kit contains a data link adapter and 9-Pin service cable with the new 2016 Green service connector adapter. The required PC software is available at http://www.my-grandview.com/downloads—vnb-html. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters!
Vehicle Network Bridge product kit (P GES015A) includes:
- Vehicle Network Bridge data link adapter (P GES014A)
- USB Communication cable (P GES003A)
- Diesel Laptops OBDII Cable for USB Link (448013)
- Nexiq 6 & 9 Pin Y Green Connector for USB Link (402048)
- Diesel Laptops Toolbag (DL-33681)
The Vehicle Network Bridge has been tested with the following OEM applications.
- Allison DOC
- Bendix Acom
- Cummins INSITE
- Cummins PowerSpec
- Cummins CalTerm 3
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link 8
- Eaton Service Ranger
- Noregon JPro
- Pocketfleet Diagnostic Solutions PF-Diagnose
- Wabco Toolbox
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!