Threads must be clean and well lubricated at all times. Do not use over a 1⁄2″ impact wrench—doing so will void warranty.
- Remove clevis pin from the end of the slack adjuster with the Tiger Tool 10501 Brake Clevis Pin Press. Remove the slack adjuster rod from the slack adjuster with the Tiger Tool 10502 Slack Adjuster Rod Pin Press.
- Back out the forcing screw, slip the puller onto the slack adjuster. Align the tip of the forcing screw with the center of the s-cam.
- Attach the tool to the slack adjuster through the clevis hole using the supplied hardware.
- Turn the forcing screw by hand or with an impact wrench.
- Hold the puller and slack adjuster to keep it from falling to the ground.
With all the care, craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every Tiger Tool product, you can be sure you’re choosing a product that’s built to last and engineered to perform. Tiger Tool offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on castings, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this tool designed to service? This tool can service virtually all Gunite, Brunner and Bendix self-adjusting slack adjusters.