Used to diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits, determine hydraulic horsepower and test for component wear such as hydraulic valve and cylinder leakage.
Hydraulic Flowmeter : Max 15 Gpm With Pressure Gauge :: At40001
Used to diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits, determine hydraulic horsepower and test for component wear such as hydraulic valve and cylinder leakage. These Flowmeters can be part of a predictive maintenance program, allowing strategized pump, valve, motor and cylinder rebuilding. Contains a glycerin filled pressure gauge.
- Compact and Rugged – the complete Flowmeter is small enough to fit in a tool box and built to withstand rigorous industrial use.
- Multiple Measuring Ranges – simultaneously measure flow in GPM and LPM, and pressure in PSIG and Bar.
- Unrestricted Mounting – accurate measurements can be taken in any mounting orientation, without the straight pipe required with other systems.
- Pin-Point System Problems – the Flowmeter will save time and money by testing discrete components within the system, eliminating trial and error approaches.
- PRESSURE GAUGE: Glycerin filled
- LOAD VALVE: Precision needle-type load valve
- FLOW RANGE: 1-15 GPM
- PRESSURE RANGE: 0-5000 PSI
- PORT SIZE: #8 SAE Port, O-ring Seal
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG Max.
- Fluid Media: Oil and 0.873 specific gravity
- Optional Flow Direction: Reverse Flow