Filter, polish, purify, transfer and remove water and contaminants from hydraulic oil and motor oil systems
Hydraulic Oil Tank Sweeper® Polishing and Filtration System (Mobile)
A Complete Polishing, Transferring and Filtration System
The Pneumatic Hydraulic Oil Tank Sweeper® is a mobile, turnkey solution for cleaning, transferring and filtering water and contaminants from hydraulic oil systems. Specifically designed for servicing fleet, marine, construction and agricultural equipment, the Hydraulic Oil Tank Sweeper® removes debris, impurities, sludge, and standing or emulsified water from contaminated hydraulic oil and motor oil. Additionally, use it as a preventative maintenance or service tool to extend the life of oil and system components. The fully mobile unit is built with a spill-free design for a clean and complete evacuation of all fluid from machine parts, hoses, and filters. It can be used for diesel and kerosene applications (with appropriate filters), as well.
- Filter, polish, purify, decontaminate and transfer hydraulic oil on a fully mobile cart
- Innovative filter technology shows filter status and allows filter bypass for bulk transfer
- Works with small, portable air compressors as low as 4 cfm @ 22-102 psi
- Easily switch between fluids with drain-down design and integrated drip pan
- Closed-circuit hoses feature quick-disconnect fittings, allowing simple connectivity between various adapters and additional hoses
- Gives complete control over transfer rate and access to hard-to-reach areas
- Ability to transfer multiple types of fluids with one unit
- NOT FOR USE WITH gasoline or other highly volatile fluids
• (2) 10-Micron Water-Blocking Filters (#FIL00010) • (1) 17-Micron Water Blocking Filter (#FIL00001A) • (1) 178-Micron Wire Mesh Filter (#FIL00002A) • 12′ Input Hose (#9046-INHOSE-AS) • 12′ Output Hose (#9046OUTHOSE-AS) • Quick-Disconnect Ball Valve (#9046-VALVE-AS) • Quick-Disconnect Right Angle (#9046-90DEG-AS) • Quick-Disconnect Adapter Hose (#9046-HSADPTR-AS) • 5′ 1″ Dia. Rigid Wand (#9046-INPUT-AS) • 5′ 3/4″ Dia Flex Wand (#9046-OUTPUT-AS) • 5′ 1/2″ Dia. Flex Wand (#9046-OUTPUT2-AS) • Chassis Ground Cable (#7900K-2BCHAS) • Filter Wrench (#FIL00005) • Drip Pan (#9046-3)
Operating Pressure: 4 cfm @ 22-102 psi
Head-Lift Height: 22′
Unfiltered Flow Rate: Pump rated up to 26 gpm
Intake/Output: 1″ dia.
Primary Filter: 10-Micron Water-Blocking
Secondary Filter: Optional 17-Micron Water-Blocking
Tires: 10″ Pneumatic Tires
Material: Powder-Coated Steel
Weight: 70 lbs.
Dimensions: 24″ W x 42″ H x 14″ D
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty