Intermediate Pitman Arm Puller
Easily remove even the most stubborn pitman arms on medium duty trucks, school buses, and other vehicles with a nut release pitman arm.
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods.
- May be used with up to a 1/2″ impact wrench.
- High strength steel casting designed for high capacity pulling.
- Simple to slip on for instant results.
• Commonly found on class 3-5 trucks and equipment. (Ram 3500/5500, Chevrolet 3500/5500, Ford F-350/550, Isuzu NPR etc.)
How wide is the glove opening on the Sheppard M100 Puller?
Max glove opening is 4.1”
What are the dimensions of the glove opening on the Medium Duty Puller?
Max glove opening is 3.5” wide and 3” high