Our Isuzu Truck IDSS Diagnostic System gives you all the power of the Isuzu dealership at your fingertips. This kit will work on all Isuzu Trucks from 1996 to current. You can run all you favorite bi-directional commands such as forced regens, injector programming, relearn commands, and more.
Isuzu IDSS Truck Diagnostic Laptop Kit
This kit includes the following:
Isuzu IDSS Software
- Complete vehicle coverage including: N-Series, Stripped Chassis, W-Series, F-Series, T-Series, C-Series, and H-Series
- Complete engine coverage including:
- Diesel 5.2L (4HK1)
- Diesel 5.2L (4JJ1)
- Diesel 3.0L (4JJ1)
- Diesel 7.8L (6HK1)
- Diesel 4.8L (4HE1)
- Gas 6.0L
- Gas 5.7L
- Propane 6.0L
- Gas/Propane Hybrid 6.0L
- All other vehicle ECUs such as Transmission, ABS, FMS Controller, Diesel Exhaust Fluid Control Module, Mimamori ECU, Powertrain Interface Module (PIM), and many more.
- Included wiring schematics and troubleshooting guides
- Perform all the same commands & diagnostics that dealer can do
- Includes 6 months of updates & support
- Software will be installed, licensed, and configured for you to use out of the box.
Isuzu IDSS Adapter
- Rugged design to prevent damage in case of accident or abuse
- Includes OBDII Cable and USB Cable
- The only supported adapter by Isuzu
- Adapter is compatible with the following protocols: J1939, J1708, CAN, NRZ, LIN, KW2000, FlexRay, ISO 9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, ISO 15765.
Panasonic CF31 Toughbook Laptop
This is the toughest laptop you will find on the planet. You can drop it on concrete, get it wet, run it over with a car, and more. It will keep on ticking. The hard drive is shock mounted to prevent failure, and the doors are all waterproof. We use this model laptop because it will withstand the daily abuse that it gets in a diesel shop or in the field.
Here’s what’s being protected:
- XEON Core i5 CPU
- 8GB RAM
- Wireless Internet
- 240GB Solid State Drive (SSD) Hard Drive (This is a special hard drive with no moving parts, so you get longer battery life and makes the laptop ultra-quick.)
- 12-month warranty given on all hardware! If it breaks during the 12-month warranty, we will cover the repairs!
- Windows 10 Professional with genuine Certificate of Authenticity
Once you know your code, head to DTC Solutions to find your “quick” repair information. This program has a lifetime license and is simple to use. Pick your ECU and model, find your code, and see exactly what you need to know about that code, including components to look at for repairs.
This kit comes with 12 months of complimentary access to our latest tool, TruckFaultCodes.com. We have combined DTC Solutions, KnowledgeBase, and put it on one website where you can access the data with a laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Complete, easy to access repair information is at your fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the license ever expire?
No, you program will work forever. However, you only receive updates & support for 6-months.
How do I get updates after 6-months?
You would need to purchase another 6-month update & support license from us.
If I decide to wait months/years and then update, is there a penalty?
No, just pay for the 6-month update & support package and you will be caught up.
I already have a Nexiq USB Link or Nexiq USB Link 2. Can I purchase this without the IDSS Interface Adapter?
Yes, but make sure you have an OBDII cable. Also, Isuzu will NOT support you with any issues if you are using any other adapter besides the IDSS interface.
Can I program or update an ECM calibration level?
Yes, you can. Some can be more difficult than others, but you can always call us or IDSS Technical Support for assistance.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!
<iframe width=”399″ height=”220″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3KNp_9q2YNc” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>