JET JLP-300A-5 3-Ton Lever Hoist, 5′ Lift
JLP-300A-5 3-TON LEVER HOIST, 5′ LIFT
Features and Benefits:
- NEW! Innovative brake wear indicator provides a visual indication when the friction disks are worn and need replacing
- NEW! JET’s improved easy free chain design is a two-step, no load, free chaining system. The system permits quicker hoist positioning and take up of slack chain, and is engineered not to free chain under load
- The Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and increased safety
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- NEW! Redesigned ergonomic grip allows for greater operator control and increased comfort
Not available for sale in Canada.
JET® JLP-A Series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light to medium-duty industrial applications. The patented Brake Wear Indicator increases safety by letting you know when to replace the friction disks. JET® also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The JET® JLP-A lever hoist is available in ¼ ton to 6 ton capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). The JET® JLP-A Series is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.
Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse