4-5in. .001in. Grad I Beam Frame Micrometer
Features and Benefits
- Precision measurements to the thousandth and ten-thousandth of an inch require a quality micrometer. Central Tools manufactures many types of micrometers in inch and metric to meet all your measuring needs.
- Extra Hard Measuring Surfaces – Anvil and one-piece spindle are made of finest quality tool steel. Careful lapping on our own special machinery assures that faces are square and parallel.
- Simplified Zero Adjustment – Lets you reset your Central micrometer simply with the hex key provided.
- Friction Stop – Provides uniform pressure under all measuring conditions.
- I-Beam Frame – Designed to maintain dimensional stability.
- Easy Reading Graduations – Machine spaced. All thousandths graduations are numbered so you can read directly without counting.
- Carbide Faces – On models with .0001 ” graduations.
- Spindle Lock – Holds spindle securely for transferring measurements.
- Meets Federal Specs – GGG-C-105C on models with .0001 ” graduations.
- Standards Included – On all micrometers above 1 ” or 25mm.
- Range: 4-5in.
- Grad: .001in
30 day warranty on material and workmanship
|Dimensions||10.3 × 7.5 × 1 cm|