Nexiq Blue-Link™ Mini Truck Mobile Scanner iOS Android
When used in conjunction with First-Link™, the new mobile app from NEXIQ Technologies, the NEXIQ Blue-Link Mini™ becomes a triage tool for drivers and service technicians of commercial vehicles and equipment.
The First-Link™ app provides features that help drivers connect their mobile devices to the vehicle’s diagnostic port; they also monitor the vehicle’s health status and increase the vehicle’s uptime. If, for example, a Check Engine Light is illuminated, the app assists the driver to understand the cause so that he can seek assistance if needed (i.e., service and repair). Later back at the shop, service technicians can utilize the information gathered by the application to aid in vehicle service and repair.
The First-Link™ app is available on both the App Store and on Google Play.
- In addition to the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini, the First-Link™ mobile app is compatible with the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ and the USB-Link™2.
- The NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini is also compatible with the DTNA eLink app for mobile devices (avail. on both the App Store and on Google Play).
- Small—fits in your pocket
- Wireless—no cables required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast—lets you quickly father a snapshot of vehicle statistics
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (pairs easily with both)
- Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
Vehicle Network Protocol Support:
- 3 CAN Channels (CAN / J1939 / ISO15765 – 250K, 1Mb/s with Auto Baud detection
- RAM: 576 KB FLASH: 2.5 MB
- Wireless Certifications—FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (European Union), TELEC (Japan), KCC (Korea)
- EMC Certifications—EN 301 489-1:V1.9.2 (2011-09), EN 301 489-17:V2.2.1 (2012-09)
- Safety Certifications—EN 60950-1:2006 (2nd Ed.) + Am 1:2010 + Am 2:2013