Nexiq USB Link 3 Wireless Edition with Diagnostic Software and Repair Information
The Nexiq USB-Link 3 is a new, more capable USB-Link that supports CAN FD and DoIP protocols while providing the compatibility for a wide range of OEM diagnostics software. Designed for flexibility, the USB-Link 3 Wireless Edition connects to your PC, tablet, or smart phone, via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. In addition, the USB cable gives techs the option to directly connect to a PC when working in the field or during signal interruptions.
The USB-Link™ 3 comes with the following:
- Latching USB Cable (PN 404032)
- 9-Pin Deutsch Adapter, 1 Meter (PN 493128)
- J1962 Adapter (16-Pin OBD II, 1 Meter (PN 491113)
About the Nexiq USB Link 3
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
- Compatible with iOS, Android™, and Windows®
- Interfaces with USB 2.0 (vehicle-to-PC connectivity), Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR, and Wi-Fi (dual band)
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- CAN FD / J1939 FD / ISO15765 FD – 250K, 500K, 1M b/s with auto baud detection
- Single wire CAN (SWCAN)
- ISO 11898-3 Fault Tolerant CAN (FTCAN)
- Diagnostics Over Internet Protocol (DoIP)
- J1850 VPW (Class 2)
- ISO PWM (SCP)
- ISO 9141 / KWP2000 (ISO 14230) K/L line
- ALDL 9600 and 8192 baud
- ATEC 160 baud
Windows® Vehicle Communication API
- Windows® Vehicle Communication API
- RP1012 a/b/c
- J2534 (2004 draft)
- J2534-1 partial implementation (commercial vehicle focused)
Compatible Software (Not Included:)
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International – ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool – Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) – Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) – Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- PACCAR DAVIE4
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!
Diesel Repair Professional – 30 Days Free!
Tap into the largest repair database in the HD industry with our cutting edge Diesel Repair platform. Click below to explore all the amazing tools you’ll get for free with your purchase.
Purchase this item today and get a free 30 days of Diesel Repair Professional Edition, the HD industry’s largest repair database.
Your 30-Day Pass to Diesel Repair Professional Includes:
- Truck Fault Codes – Tap into the largest code database in the industry to search for MID, PID, SPN, and FMI, and OEM flash codes.
- Technical Repair Docs – Instantly access, save, or print complete remove + replace information for your repair from anywhere.
- Wiring Diagrams – Searchable, color coded, easy to understand wiring schematics for on-highway trucks that you can print or download to your device.
- VIN Decoder – Quickly decode your commercial truck VIN. Get detailed information including manufacturer, make, model, type, fuel type, engine info, and more.
- Symptom Based Troubleshooting – Provides easy to read diagnostic procedures for common fault symptoms.
- Truck Labor Times – Win your customers over with accurate labor time estimates, and eliminate guesswork with our easy-to-use commercial truck SRTs.
- Parts Cross Reference – cross 2.5 million+ heavy-duty parts at the push of a button. When you find the part, cross it with our aftermarket database to find the best option for you.
- Exploded Views – find detailed exploded diagrams so you can identify the parts you need – even without a VIN.
Also Available for Purchase:
- Equipment Fault Codes – Several hundred thousand repair documents for heavy equipment. We cover 3,000 ECMs including CAT, John Deere, Cummins, Volvo, Bobcat, Case, Deutz, Doosan, Genie, JLG, HINO, Isuzu, Challenger, Kobelco, Komatsu, New Holland, Perkins, Yanmar, ZF, and many more.