This 30+ page book is power packed with a ton of good information that I’ve compiled with my 10+ years of experience in the diesel diagnostic industry. Here is an overview of what this companion guide covers:
- Step-by-step instruction with clear, concise pictures on how to set the proper adapter for each diesel program. This includes 17 different programs such as Cummins Insite, CAT ET, Premium Tech Tool, Eaton Service Ranger, Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link, and many, many more!
- We also list 6 different programs that are freely available for you to download and install! This list includes software to include systems such as ABS, Cummins, Detroit, and Eaton! We provide direct links to download the software!
- The most common problem people have with a Nexiq USB Link is that it won’t connect to the truck. But how do you figure out if its the adapter, the truck, the computer, or the cable? Well, we have created a simple 6-step process to help you figure it out! This guide gives pictures for every single step! We also include a custom flow-chart that you can print out and keep with your USB Link!
- Clean up that pesky adapter list! Yes, you don’t need to have 20+ different adapters listed & installed on your laptop if you only have 1. We show you how to delete and clean them out!
- We provide a complete list of accessories, with direct link to purchase, for all types of accessories for your USB Link. This includes extra cables, replacement cables, and protective gear to keep your USB Link running smooth!
There is much, much more in this guide as well! After selling over 1,000 of these adapters over the last several years, we’ve come across almost anything and everything, and put all our knowledge into this companion guide!
After purchase you will be given a link to download this PDF and start using it now!
Images shown are purposely in low-resolution. The version you receive will be ultra clean and clear!