Heavy Duty Air Nibbler
Features and Benefits:
- Rugged nibbling head and .177" diameter punch cuts steel up to .060" (16 gauge) and aluminum up to .102" (10 gauge).
- Easy access to punch and die for quick replacement
- Four optional cutting positions
- Perfect for accurate cutting of steel and aluminum
- Best for tight corners and circles
Possible to place die in four different cutting positions. 2,750 strokes per minute; air inlet thread: 1/4" NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8"; sound dBA: 97; length: 7.5"; weight: 2.25 lbs.
1 yr warranty on material and workmanship
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For mor information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||8.7 × 4.6 × 2 cm|