Used by major fleets and repair centers, the Noregon Heavy-Duty Trailer Diagnostic Adapter Kit is focused on your common large commercial trucks, while also giving you the flexibility to work on medium-duty as well.
Noregon Heavy-Duty Trailer Diagnostic Adapter Kit
In our opinion and experience, this tool is usually not the right product for most clients for two main reasons:
1) It has *required* annual fees. This means the software is unusable after 12-months and you are forced to buy a renewal (Boo!!!). Cojali and TEXA both offer lifetime licenses that do not require annual renewal fees.
2) It has limited functionality when compared to more complete diagnostic tools such as TEXA and Cojali. As an example, this is a partial list of the limited functionality:
- With CAT engines, this tool can only do 1 command (Injector Tests). Cojali and TEXA can do dozens more.
- With Allison Transmissions, this tool is read-only. You can’t even reset a maintenance reminder.
- With International, it has zero commands it can do on pre-2007 engines.
- With PACCAR 2017 & newer engines, it can do zero commands.
- With Detroit 2007 & earlier engines, it can do zero commands
- With Mack & Volvo engines prior to 2007, this tool can do zero commands.
- Beside Bendix, this tool has zero functionality for ADAS systems on WABCO and Detroit Assurance
Please call our sales team at Diesel Laptops at 888-615-3396 to discuss a better solution for your specific diagnostic needs.
The Heavy-Duty Trailer Diagnostic Adapter Kit contains the Noregon Trailer Diagnostic Adapter and the cables required for a technician to test, diagnose and initiate repair on a heavy-duty trailer ABS systems. This kit also contains the new J560 Power Supply Cable which allows connection directly to the trailer using a secondary power source—like a battery—to energize the trailer’s multi‑pole connector.
- Trailer Diagnostic Adapter
- Power Supply Cable
- 7-Pin J-560 T-Connector Cable
- USB Cable
NOTE: The J-560 Power Supply cable allows connection directly to the trailer using a secondary power source that energizes the trailer’s multi-pole connector.
Works with Diesel Explorer
This Heavy and Medium Duty Diagnostic Software allows you to…
- Easily see every DTC
- Get information on components
- View live parameters
- View trip data
- Generate reports and more!