PSF Plus 6 gal. Premium Tire Puncture Sealant
PFS PLUS 6GAL
Features & Benefits:
- Can be used in low speed and high speed applications
- Helps maintain air pressure resulting in improved fuel efficiency and tire wear
- If a puncture occurs, thousands of PSF Plus® fibers clot in and around the puncture to prevent any loss of air
- PSF Plus® keeps working at extreme conditions of tire speed and temperature and remains liquid at -30°F
- PSF Plus® seals most tire punctures up to ¼” in diameter
PSF Plus is a premium puncture sealant that can be used in a wide range of applications and temperatures. It is a lab-tested and field-proven liquid tire sealant that quickly and effectively seals punctures up to 1/4″ diameter. In addtion to its puncture sealing capabilities it will protect the wheel/rim from rust and help maintain tire pressure.
PSF Plus® is a lab-tested and field-proven liquid tire sealant that protects your tires from punctures up to ¼” in diameter. The proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors, polymers, and fibers helps maintain tire air pressure while it protects tire rims from rust. PSF Plus® can be used in all puncture sealant applications. PSF Plus® is non-flammable up to 300°F, nonhazardous, non-toxic and contains no ethylene glycol. PSF Plus® cleans up easily with soap and water.
New out of box defects
|Dimensions||17 × 12 × 12 cm|