Pitman Arm Puller – Sheppard M110 Style
Easily remove even the most stubborn pitman arms on Sheppard M110 gear boxes.
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods
- May be used with up to a 3/4″ impact tool
- High strength steel casting designed for high capacity pulling.
- Simple to slip on for instant results
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
How wide is the glove opening on the Sheppard M100 Puller?
Max glove opening is 4.1”
What are the dimensions of the glove opening on the Medium Duty Puller?
Max glove opening is 3.5” wide and 3” high