- Remove the hub cap.
- Ensure the hub threads are in good condition, clean and free of debris.
- Back the forcing screw of the hub puller out.
- Using the bolt which fastens the cap onto the hub, secure the hub puller to the hub. Do not over tighten.
- Begin to turn the forcing screw with either a hand or impact wrench. (Up to 1⁄2″ drive.)
- Once the wheel assembly has been removed, detach tool from the hub, and repeat on the remaining hub(s).
With all the care, craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every Tiger Tool product, you can be sure you’re choosing a product that’s built to last and engineered to perform. Tiger Tool offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on castings, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.