Ringers Gloves® Roughneck® Kevloc L
Roughneck Gloves Kevloc L
Features and Benefits:
- TPR PROTECTION ON THE TOP OF HAND AND FINGERS – Ringers Gloves R-297 Heavy Duty Gloves feature TPR impact protection on the top of the hand and down the full length of the fingers.
- HIGH VISIBILITY FOR INCREASED SAFETY – These work gloves are made with highly visible materials to increase safety while on the job.
- CE LEVEL 3 CUT AND PUNCTURE RESISTANCE – Choose Ringers Gloves R-297 cut and puncture resistant gloves for essential hand protection while working outside or on the job.
- KEVLOC GRIP SYSTEM ON PALM AND FINGERS – When looking for heavy duty work gloves that offer excellent handling ability, turn to these gloves with a KevLoc Grip System on the palms and fingers.
- EXTENDED AIRPRENE WRIST ENCLOSURE – These gloves are constructed with an extended airprene wrist enclosure that offers protection while still maintaining breathability and comfort.
For extreme impact, cut and heat protection, choose Ringers Gloves R-297 Roughneck KevLoc Heavy Duty Work Gloves. These impact and cut-resistant gloves are made with TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) protection on the top of the hand and down the full length of the fingers. They’re crafted with a highly visible material for increased safety on the job, and they carry a CE level 3 cut and puncture resistance. A KevLoc Grip System on the palm and fingers enhances grip when you need extreme control over material handling. The extended airprene wrist closure gives you a breathable glove with an excellent protective fit. These gloves feature Kevlar stitching with padding on the palm. Ringers Gloves develops work gloves with advanced technology and task-specific design, for a range of applications that require complete control, protection and reliability.
Call vendor for warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||10.5 × 4.5 × 1 cm|